Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Sweet June Days Are Come Again....


What a wonderful June it has been so far.

My partner and I went to our first retreat at Cape Cod, long a tradition of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Andover (UUCiA) in the summer. Everything about it was even nicer than we had imagined! What a beautiful camp, and a great get-away. What a great chance to get to know folks a little better, too!


To the left: "The Infirmary", the building where many stayed during the retreat.

This past Sunday was New Member Sunday, and we welcomed four new members to the UUCiA. Each of the four new members is already a bright light in our community. We're so lucky to have them, and so happy they found us!

It's hard to believe, but next week I will be in Minneapolis for the annual UU General Assembly. I will be posting here regularly from GA, so check back to see what I'm up to... to see what the Association is up to... and to hear what I'm learning.