Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reporting back from Raleigh: The Moral March

At the Moral March, February 8. Colleague Barb Greve on the left; I am on the right.
If you've been reading this blog, you know that this past weekend I was in Raleigh, NC for the Mass Moral March.

I will be reporting back here on my impressions and learnings from the event... [Addendum: my "report back" post is here.]

But I will first offer those reflections at a worship service this Sunday, February 16 at 10:30 a.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Andover.  Join us, if you can!  After Sunday, I will post my summary here on this blog. (If you are very anxious to learn more about the event, there are many articles online; one is this post on Bill Moyers' website.)

Sunday's worship service will a "Standing on the Side of Love Sunday". We have, as many congregations in the UUA, re-imagined Valentine's Day as an occasion to celebrate a broader love for all of humanity, and humanitarian rights.  Come and be a part of it!