Tuesday, September 8, 2015

UUCiA tabling at the Bread & Roses Heritage Festival

UUCiA table yesterday. I'm in the middle. Photo by Richard Hudak, UUCiA President.
Members and friends of the UUCiA had a great time tabling at the Bread and Roses Heritage Festival in Lawrence yesterday! We always see lots of friends from Merrimack Valley People for Peace and other local community and activist organizations, which is great fun. I saw some of my buddies from the Smedley D. Butler Brigade of Veterans For Peace. I saw friends I met at Occupy Boston and from lots of local activism. It was a great day!

As last year, we met lots of Unitarian Universalists from near and far. UUs from Haverhill, North Parish, Reading, Groton, Arlington Street Church, Brookline, Cambridge and more came to say hello. Such a treat!

No comments: