Friday, June 22, 2012

Service of the Living Tradition, tonight!

I'm behind on my blogging... it always happens around now, at mid-GA.  But I'm excited because tonight is the Service of the Living Tradition.  For those so inclined, you can watch a live stream video of the Service of the Living Tradition. It starts at 5:00 p.m. Phoenix time, which is 8:00 p.m. in Massachusetts/New Hampshire/EDT. I will be among those recognized for reaching Final Fellowship. I believe the applause and celebration for that will be toward the very beginning (along with a split second of my picture -- don't blink!), before the more worshipful part starts. But the whole service is inspiring.

A link to watch the Service of the Living Tradition is here.

Addendum: Thanks to a friend, my split-second of glory in being recognized for achieving Final Fellowship was filmed! You can watch it below...