Sunday, January 8, 2017

Eight days of sabbatical a week?

Guru Ram Das Gurdwara in Millis this morning.
Eight days in! I'm feeling a little more in sabbatical mode today. Perhaps because I knew that my congregation would have to make a decision about having a service with the snow (they did have one), and I wasn't part of that decision.

I continue to study Punjabi. My Instant Immersion program froze, though, so I'm not sure what to do about that. I listened to my Pimsleur CDs instead.

Thursday evening I went to a service in celebration of the 350th anniversary of the Guru Gobind Singh at the Milford Gurdwara Sahib. This morning, the Miflord Gurdwara was in Millis to worship with the Guru Ram Das Gurdwara folks, so that's where I went. First time there. Lovely grounds.

I've had lots of good quality time with my dog, so that's been nice!

Otherwise, it still feels a little strange, this sabbatical thing. I'm sure I just need more time...

No comments: